AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local guide T shirts

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @CorrieD which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

Level 10

@SumuduH There is Sri Lanka Local Guides t-shirt. Please contact @IlankovanT.

Level 9

Hi @SumuduH I have some printed T-Shirts with me now and you can get it. what is your Size?  can we do a private chat regarding this?

@ArbAzChaUdhary thanks for sharing the information about the Local Guides T-Shirt details, unfortunately, this is our community T-shirt (Sri Lanka Local Guides) and we are not allowed to print any Google official T-shirts. please check this post

Level 8

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@RobinDYou can only get official Local guides T-shirts through organized and sponsored events by google. We got some during the map maker event!

Level 8

Hi TracyC,

Don't you think it will be a good idea to introduce T-Shirts again to the Local Guides. I think they will love it.

Make it an official Local Guide T-Shirt.

Francoisd.

Level 9

@FrancoisD wrote:

Hi TracyC,

Don't you think it will be a good idea to introduce T-Shirts again to the Local Guides. I think they will love it.

Make it an official Local Guide T-Shirt.

Francoisd.

@TracyC & @Fancoisdt and while you're at it, give a free one to everyone that has commented on this forum... :0)

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

Hi NanteS ,

I think thats a good idea i will appreciate the T-Shirt. I still try to find out were you can get the official metal badge and to print the badge on T-Shirts.

If me make it to summet 17 we can sort it out there.

Francoisd

Level 8

Re: Google Local Guides T-shirt

Hi MustafaG ,

I do feel the same. We can print our own shirts, we only need the pdf to print it. They can make it official then we can all wear the same Logo on the T-Shirts. 

This way LG will be visible when they wear it in there community.

Francoisd

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Local Guides T-shirt

Hi @ShamimAhmed@MustafaGedik@Fancoisdt, at noted by @WiiL, the Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift. As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase.

You can, however, design your own unofficial t-shirts and items like pins, stickers, etc. and share it among your community. A couple of communities have designed their own unofficial items: TorontoMymensingh, Bangladesh, Slovakia and Comilla are just a few. We only ask of you not to use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials. The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only.

I recommend searching the community before posting as the topic discussed here has most been discussed multiple times. This will save you some time and avoid duplicate conversations on Connect. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Hi @TraciC can we make our own T-shirt what I mean is to print it on our pockets  ☝ 👕