Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides T-shirts

Any one send me a Google local guide t-shirt in my location by courier

narayanmoyna
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

There's no free T shirt offer from Google. There was a one off gift, but that was in 2015

Level 8

Hi @NarayanDeka. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. You can introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself - April 2017. The Local Guides shirt was a special gift that was given to some Local Guides on the 1st annyversary of the program, people asked before if they could make their own but the answer is NO because the logos (Google & Local Guides) are copyrighted and only Google can make use of them.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 7

Not Recieve t shirt

hi iam completed level 5 october 2016, but not recieve t shirt. How to get.

Level 10

Re: Not Recieve t shirt

@PrasadB

t-shirts are given to the local guides last year.

here is the Discussion. you can visit and see the solution.

happy Mapping 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

@PrasadB

T-shirt is not a benefit for achieving any Local Guides level. There was a time that Google has sended once t-shirts for some LGs, but it happens only once.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 10

@PrasadB wrote:

hi iam completed level 5 october 2016, but not recieve t shirt. How to get.

Oh man, I became Level 5 some time late December 2015. I haven't received any shirt either. Well, in fact I do not even have the clue I could have. 

Level 9

Local guide T shirts

I saw many people wearing Local guides T shirts in pictures and videos. May I know how we can get/buy one or was it given as a past promotion or something ?

Regards

Sumudu

Level 3

How do we go about getting an official Google Local Guide's T-Shirt? 

Level 7

In this making people to come to our meetup itself it became tough but still we are organize few meetup 

@YK1001 wrote:

Hi @HiếuL,

Google sometimes will suprise Attendees of Google Hosted Events by handing out a T-Shirt as gift.  But it is far from a guarantee as it is seldom pre-announced, and not for every event.  Otherwise, it is not a suprise anymore.

VG