AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Local Guides T-shirt

How can i get the T-shirt of local guides from google.

Shamim Ahmed
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Google Local Guides T-shirt

You'll have to go back in time, this was an offer from 2015

Level 10

HOW CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL LOCAL GUIDES TSHIRT ALTHOUGH NOT FREE OF CHARGE ?

Hi @BellaWi

I would like to ask you about the original local guide tshirt as you have distributed at co&co Bandung, I want to possess it although i have to buy it, can you tell me how much ? I need only one as LG 5th level

Level 10

Re: HOW CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL LOCAL GUIDES TSHIRT ALTHOUGH NOT FREE OF CHARGE ?

I once received a pair of "SketchUp Socks" (back when SketchUp was still a Google product). It said "Does not stink". 

Credits: Google image searchCredits: Google image search

Level 8

What do I get for the future?

Shamim Ahmed
Former Google Contributor

Re: HOW CAN I GET THE ORIGINAL LOCAL GUIDES TSHIRT ALTHOUGH NOT FREE OF CHARGE ?

Hai Pak @PaDeSSo

Mohon maaf, T-shirt dibagikan untuk peserta workshop dan untuk saat ini tidak diperjualbelikan. 

Setiap acara kami biasanya membuat merchandise yang berbeda-beda. Namun masukan Bapak akan kami tampung untuk ke depannya. 

Salam,

Bella

Saya tidak memonitor pesan pribadi di Connect. Jika ada yang ingin ditanyakan, mohon dibagikan secara publik di board yang sesuai dengan topik yang ingin Anda bagikan. Terima kasih! 🙂

Level 10

I hope for the future, I receive the Local Guide workshop invitation, till i can get one of LG identity like Tshirt or PIN of LG logos, thank You

Level 5

The t-shirt was a surprise gift for a certain group of Local Guides last year. For future, we have no idea but we can be hopeful.

The other benefits can be found here (https://support.google.com/local-guides/answer/6281793).

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 3.24.58 am.png

Level 7

Re: How can I Get Local Guides Card & T-Shirt ?

is it possible that i can print by myself?

i am level 5 
yasmalik
Level 5

Re: how to get free local guides t-shirt.

is there a t-shirt in egypt