AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: T-shirt?

Hi @HashimN. Please only share links to your community on relevant posts. Commenting on posts to simply share the link to your community is promotional in nature and may result in your posts getting marked as spammed and/or being removed. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@TraciC My bad. That was back in the days when I started the community. 

Level 10

The free shirt is no longer offered to local guides.

But you can buy Google shirts here https://shop.googlemerchandisestore.com/Google+Redesign/Apparel/Mens/Mens+T+Shirts

˚͜˚
Level 8

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

Thanks for the reminder  @TraciC, point well noted.

Level 5

Re: how to get free local guides t-shirt.

Who are eligible for getting the T Shirt

@LuisR wrote:

Hi @Thiruvasagam.

The t-shirt was a one-off thing we did last year. And as for the summit, when the time comes we will announce it 😉

Level 7

Hi @Thiruvasagam,

Thank you for posting your query.As of now T-shirts were not provided earlier they used to provide in 2015. 

Thank you ,

Sandeep.

Level 8

@TraciC

But is it allowed to design a personal T-shirt for local meet-ups or local community NOT using any Google logo? 

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Googler

@LucasKellermann Yes, you may as long as it does not include the Local Guides, Google Maps, Google or any official logos. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

LuisR

Is it okay if we will just print for our LG cluster? 

Ex: Local Guides - Philippines

Level 4

We got our shirt last March 18 on Google Guide seminar at Net Park Bldg. Google PH Office.