Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: how to get free local guides tshirt

ya I think you're an answer is correct.

i am a electrical engineer.
Level 4

T- shirts for local guides level 3 and above

"Local guide" logoed T- shirts from Google!! What do you say guides?

images_1488356360726.jpg

Level 9
Level 9

Re: T- shirts for local guides level 3 and above

I say it's a bad idea. There is a temptation for wearers to use it for their own self promotion, to pass themselves off as Google staff or at least leave people with the impression they are working for Google to gain advantage

Level 4

I think that wearer's self promotion required to encourage his/ her support to local guide. Impersonation is clearly an offence, creating impression as Google guide gives more support from people around you! 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @BrickI,

Thanks for asking - I merged your post to this thread with a similar topic. I will suggest you in the future to search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already ;). 

We do appreciate your enthusiasm, but there are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides - hopefully they might return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future:). Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015. That was a one time thank you gift. Local Guides team members have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. No Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. 

As a general reminder, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials. Learn more about this in the Local Guides Help Center

Thank you again.  

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Connect Moderator

Re: how to get free local guides t-shirt.

never knew about the T-shirts, I bet they must look great. 

Can we get our own T-shirts printed with local guides logo ? I mean is it legal?  

Level 8

i wana too

Mudassar Rasheed
Level 5

Way to go bro! I want one too.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

yes, I want this google local guide t-shirt...

i am a electrical engineer.
Level 5

Hi Thiruv,

Yeah it would be cool mate.It sounds like they were only issued back in 2015 for local guides 4+ for a limited period.But hey Google should bring them back even if we have to pay for them.Celebrate the Google Local Guides!

It's a long way to the top if you want to Google.

Cheers,

Zed star.