pcsgauravkumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

Hey, somebody do let me know how can I get the the T-shirt of local guides from google

18 comments
Level 8

Re: How can i get the the tshirt of local guides from google

This is an interesting question. I would like to know too.

Level 8

This question has been answered already by a Google Moderator:

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

Connect Moderator

@pcsgauravkumar This question has been asked for quite a few times in this community. You can find the explanation in the following post (check out the solution):

T-Shirt

Next time what would be a good idea is to use the search function to see if your question has been answered in the past 🙂

t-shirt.png

Level 8

There is a Google Merchandise store? Do they sell anything purple? 🙂

Wisdom
It is not what I know...it is what I do not know...
Connect Moderator

@WynLin Yes, there's an onsite merchandise store at the Google headquarter in Mountain View, and there's also the online store. I'm sure you can find something purple 🙂

https://www.googlemerchandisestore.com

Level 9

@iyudhi

Thanks, and it is good to know that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Connect Moderator,

I know clearly that there are so many Level 4 onwards Google Local Guides in our world, therefore Google facing problems to give LG T-shirt to their Local Guides. But here my question is that "Does Google not give T-shirts to their contest winners" ? If not, then OK. But if yes then why Google is not giving a t-shirts to 'Share Your India' contest winners ?

Please reply with a Superior Answer..........! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous Google does not give t-shirts for the 'Share your India' contest winners. if they're giving away t-shirts for any contests it will be explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of the contest itself.

Level 8

Wow. That question was so old. I forgot about it. I wonder why I didn't receive a notification?

Alas - there are no Local Guide tshirts nor are there any Cappy caps. Boo hoo...

Wisdom
It is not what I know...it is what I do not know...