AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: T-Shirt

Я бы тоже очень хотел получить футболку или другую одежду с эмблемой местных экспертов, но не успел достичь нужного уровня в 2015 году всево лиш на один месяц. Я не могу купить ничего в магазине Google, потомучто он недоступен в моей стране (Россия).

Efimov Pavel
Level 2

@TraciC wrote:

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @Corrie which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

±

@TraciC wrote:

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

As for the other kinds of shirt: Local Guides team members also have Local Guides t-shirts but those were created by us and for Googlers. Some Local Guides in the United States were also able to buy t-shirts from the Google Merchandise store as they were available, but no Local Guides items are currently available for purchase. There are no publicly-available t-shirts being given to Local Guides but hopefully they return to the global Google Merchandise store in the future. 🙂 

I recommend reading this post from @Corrie which highlights some best practices for posting in the community since some questions may already be answered and it will save you some time. Thanks!

OK 

Level 9

I m a top level Google map maker from Bangalore. I am waiting for Google local guides T-shirt from past 6 months . 

Bk gajendra
Level 10

Вам обещали, но так и не прислали или вы просто ждёт подарок от Google?

Efimov Pavel
Level 10

Вам обещали, но так и не прислали или вы просто ждёте подарок от Google?

Efimov Pavel
Level 4

So do I

Level 3

I bet there would be enough demand to do a one-off printing of t-shirts that look exactly like the ones they gave out... maybe a better design even.

I was thinking it would be cool to make some patches... Then you could put them on anything you wanted like a hat, backpack, etc...

Level 5
Level 5

I hohe the Do something like in 2015 again for 2016 because the Communety hast großen Sciencefiction then!

Level 10

Можно чтоб  в каждом городе один из экспертов провел опрос в сообществе горорда каму нужны футболки, договорился с ними, а потом оптом заказал их. Так было бы проще и дешевле скорее всего!

Efimov Pavel
Level 8

Re: T-shirt or id

If Google is worried about the t-shirts giving people the false impression that a person wearing it is a Google employee then why did they give them out in the first place?