AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: how to get free local guides tshirt

the email where they say your photos are a hit, thanks for making google map more efficient 

Level 9

Re: how to get free local guides tshirt

Tanks is good spot -in

Level 7

Eligibility for google guide t-shirts free

what is the eligibility for google guide free t-shirts and how I eligible for this? Now I am in level 4. Please help me, anyone.

Connect Moderator

Re: Eligibility for google guide t-shirts free

@SumanDash HI 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

For t shirt offer there are no any way at now but  ... read this conversation for clear your doubt .. how to get free local guides t-shirt.

or How do you get a Local Guides t-shirt?

Level 7

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@TraciC @iyudhi Can we print those T-shirts ? Exact replica/copy. Or we can't use the Google and Local Guides logo ?

DSC01399_web_google_local_guides_tshirt-1000x563.jpg

Googler

@CapitalH Per the Local Guides Help Center (and the email you received as a supported moderator), "The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials." So you may not use the Local Guides or any Google logos. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

@TraciC Roger That. 🙂

Level 5

Google Local Guide T-Shirt

Will the Local Guides who have jumped over the 4th level will get the opportunity to receive the cool Tees from google in this year 2017.

Level 9
Level 9

Re: Google Local Guide T-Shirt

Unlikely

Level 7

Re: Google Local Guide T-Shirt

@GURUKAG As per the below reference link, this is very unlikely to happen. But you never know, Google might come up with a surprise 😉

https://www.google.com/local/guides/benefits/