AakashK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: how to get free local guides t-shirt.

ho thankyou bro.

i am a electrical engineer.
Level 9

Local Guides T-shirts

What can i do for my annual gift Google local guides t-shirt.?

Where i registration for it?

Or i automatically will get that's?

I am so excited for wearing it,

Plz tell if someone knows?

Level 9
Level 9

Re: Local Guides T-shirts

@youк wrote:

I am so excited for wearing it,

Oh dear, this is going to be a bit like telling you Santa doesn't exist...There is no such thing as an annual gift. There were T shirts last year but that doesn't mean there will be anything this year. There is nothing to register for, if Google decides to give any gifts in the future they already know who you are and will let you know directly.

Level 10

Google sorted my LG mail in spam and when I found it I lost an window of opportunity to claim it... when I mentioned it they said there will be a new opportunity next year... but Google's promises are not what they used to be...

Level 8

@SkAslamThanks for your question.

It depends of the LG team.

If you are enable for the annual gift then you will receive a mail from Local guides regurding this.

Then there will be the right direction to get the gift.

Unfortunetly nobody is getting gift this year.

Level 5

Re: how to get free local guides t-shirt.

Local Guides t-shirts were given to Level 4+ Local Guides who reached Level 4+ by a certain date in 2015 and they lived in markets where it was possible to ship. That was a one time thank you gift.

The t-shirt was a one-off thing we did last year. And as for the summit, when the time comes we will announce it 😉

Level 4

Re: how to get free local guides tshirt

I've reached level 4 already, hope you can roll out shirts here in the Philippines. Would really be nice to have them on with one of my trips. Cheers!

Level 5

I think you never receive t-shirt because Google doesn't continue that campaign 

@Daniel EmirT wrote:

I've reached level 4 already, hope you can roll out shirts here in the Philippines. Would really be nice to have them on with one of my trips. Cheers!

@Daniel EmirT wrote:

Level 4

how unfortunate, was excited about getting one because it totally represent and for one it is something that should be carried out as a campaign to be one of the local guides. What can we get as local guide of Google Map

@ンT wrote:

I think you never receive t-shirt because Google doesn't continue that campaign 

@Daniel EmirT wrote:

@Daniel EmirT wrote:

aside from the regular congratulatory emails? 

Level 5