Not applicable

Szechuan Cuisine in Athens

Sake and a Fine soup at Jing DSC_0454.NEF.jpgDSC_0457.NEF.jpg

Jing, Νίκης, Athens, Ελλάδα
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Szechuan Cuisine in Athens

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing. Do you know what would be a great idea? Sharing your review of the restaurant on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about it before visiting. 🙂

By the way, when posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make sure your post is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive comments more quickly. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your support.

Level 10

Dear @Anonymous

Good photos, taken with 'good taste'..

Can you kindly include little more details, please..

All the best.. go ahead..

Thanks for sharing..

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you !

Actually i am afraid to post more ... i feel like i disturb rules or something .....so i enjoy all other posts 🙂

Level 10

Dear Friend, @Anonymous

We all are Google Local Guides.. Don't be afraid....

Of course, there are certain rules or guide lines:

To me the most important points to remember are:

• Be courteous (do not hurt any one)
  • Write / post useful ones, so that others can enjoy.
  • Be clear in asking questions, before that check, search LG Connect Community.
  • Try to see others' posts, in the beginning and understand ... That is it... you are done,

Wish you all the best.. 

With prayers for your success...

TravellerG

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me