Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sylhet LGs Photo Walk Meet-up

Sylhet LGs Photo Walk Meet-up

Shahi Eidgah

Shahi Eidgah, Sylhet, Bangladesh

December 21, 2018 @ 03:00 (+06)

Let’s make the accessibility to buildings easier for disabled people. They should enjoy the accessibility like us. As local guides we want to ensure burden free accessibility for them everywhere. Thats why Google Local Guides Sylhet is going to arrange a Photo Walk and an Accessibility Awareness campaign in the Victory month of Bangladesh. Date: Friday 21/12/18, Time 3pm For more updates keep your eyes on our event on FB Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2041257542788890/

RSVP here

[Fahim]
Shahi Eidgah, Sylhet, Bangladesh
8 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Sylhet LGs Photo Walk Meet-up

Thank you for organizing this nice initiative @zafahim. It would be great to add as many places as possible on Google maps to make public awareness about disabilities facilities in your city.

I hope you won't mind to share a recap afterwards. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@Ivi_Ge Thanks for your warm appreciatio.Definitely,we will share everything regarding our event.     

[Fahim]
Level 7

I will be very glad to attended this campaign.

Level 7

@ITMayeen Thank you:)

Please contact with the LGs for ensuring their presence 🙂

[Fahim]
Google Moderator

You are very welcome @zafahim! Wish you good luck and great meet-up!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks again for your lovely words:) Hope,it will be a successful event  @Ivi_Ge

[Fahim]
Level 9

Thank you @zafahim for your kind information. I think it will be very helpful for disable people.

Level 7

@ShahnewazAhmed thank you & it's only possible with the support of LGs from Sylhet.       

[Fahim]