cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sylhet LG's Photo Walk and Accessibility Walk Meet-up

sylhet-lgs-photo-walk-meet-up.jpeg

Place: Shahi Eidgah, Sylhet, Bangladesh

Date & Time: December 21, 2018 @ 03:00 (+06)

I am excited about that Sylhet Local Guide is going to do a Meetups. In this meetups we will go through a Photo Walk and an Accessibility Awareness Campaign. It will help to improve the Local Google Maps virtually and physically. We will lebel important places and buildings either it is Wheelchair accessible or not accessible. 

If we want to use our full potential to develop the nation and our world, we must have to provide full accessibility to the disable people. So that they can contribute to develop the world, also they can get all facilities what they deserve.

Google is working hard to provide such facilities to the disable peoples all over the world.

Shahi Eidgah, Sylhet, Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Sylhet LG's Photo Walk and Accessibility Walk Meet-up

Hi @ShahnewazAhmed

Advance best wishes for Sylhet LG's Photo Walk and Accessibility Walk Meet-up that will be held on 21 December 2018. 

With best regards, 

Limon

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Hi @ShahnewazAhmed. I love the enthusiasm related to the accessibility topic. I can't wait to see the recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon for your cordial wishes.

Level 9

@IrrPavlova i am glad that you stopped by. I am also excited to share the recap. Once we are done,   i will post pictures of the Meetup.

Make sure you have it as detailed as possible, @ShahnewazAhmed. This is an important topic and it needs to be taken seriously. I'm sure you will do so and excited about the result.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

I'll try my best @IrrPavlova. Thank you for your kind response.

You are welcome, @ShahnewazAhmed. Have a great time today! 🙂

Level 1

Thank you @ShahnewazAhmed 

Level 9

Thank you @KingN too, for your  appreciation.