juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sweets more than enough

Hi allDifferent types of Indian sweets available to name a few, Barfi made of khoya, Kala gulab jamun, safed rasgulla, Doda etc. What do you want??Different types of Indian sweets available to name a few, Barfi made of khoya, Kala gulab jamun, safed rasgulla, Doda etc. What do you want??

These are pakija, chaina rasgulla, pastry etcThese are pakija, chaina rasgulla, pastry etc

These are salty snacks like namakparas, Matthis, samosa etcThese are salty snacks like namakparas, Matthis, samosa etc

Different types of Laddoos besan(gram flour), boondi, patisa. Laddoos are the king of sweets.for every occasion we say laddoo bantiye  distribute the laddoos.Different types of Laddoos besan(gram flour), boondi, patisa. Laddoos are the king of sweets.for every occasion we say laddoo bantiye distribute the laddoos.

Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Sweets more than enough

oh! I love sweets a lot!!. Thanks for sharing these picture!

Google Moderator

Hello @juna999,

Thank you for sharing these tasty photos with the community, but would you mind telling us a bit more about the sweets?

What is your favorite one? Do you eat some of them only at Christmas time? I'm sure that just like me, people will be interested in finding more information.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Ivi_Ge

I like them all but I can't eat more than 100gms bcos I am diabetic. 

You can find more information about these on my Blog by including hlthyfoodindia with dot and followed by blogspot site.

Connect Moderator

Wow @juna999

can you tell us something more? I love sweets!!

Please stay away from this post, due to the high content of sugar 🙂

Level 8

@ErmesT

You can find more information about these on my Blog by including hlthyfoodindia with dot and followed by blogspot site.