NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Swargadwari : Gateway to Heaven

Swargadwari, which literally means gateway to heaven. Swargadwari is associated with a saint named Swargadwari Mahaprabhu (Swami Shree Hansananda Giri) who took samadhi in 1940 AD. Many believe that the Swargadwari Guru Maharaj was an incarnation of God. He performed Yagyas and spent all his life in this place herding and milking thousands of cows. He took his last breath (Samadhi) in this very place and all the rituals he started have been continued by his disciples till date.It is a must see destination for Hindu pilgrims.

This place is believed to be the Taposthali where Tapasya (meditation) was performed by the Pancha Pandavas during their journey in the Himalayas enroute to the Heaven. Also, this is believed to be the very place from where Yudhistir (the eldest son of Pandava) entered Heaven (Swarg) with his dog.

Here are some Photos taken by me at Swargadwari on April 2018. (Sorry for posting it late. I just found the DSLR's extra Memory Card now so  I am posting these photos now). Hope you will like them. 

Full Photos Link : Swargadwari, Gateway to Heaven

The Temple where daily Hawan/Yagnas are performedThe Temple where daily Hawan/Yagnas are performedAshram premisesAshram premisesAshram premisesAshram premisesIMG_8393.JPGAshram premisesAshram premisesAshram premisesAshram premisesIMG_8403.JPGThe steps to the Swargdwari Ashram begin at DharmpaniThe steps to the Swargdwari Ashram begin at Dharmpani

Namaste, 

Niraj

Shree Swargadwari Temple, Swarga Dwari Sadak, Swargadwarikhal, Nepal
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Swargadwari : Gateway to Heaven

Hi @NirajBhusal

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing your experiences in Swargadwari.

Welcome to Bangladesh!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon I was in your country for more than a week in 2017.

Level 10

@NirajBhusal

Nicely written post on Swargadwari along with pictures that add values.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Connect Moderator

Wow..  what an amazing piece of heritage.

It's always great to learn from others culture and way life...

Thanks @NirajBhusal for taking us to the gate of heaven via your camera lens and pen...

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Level 4

Beautiful place and your photography is really awesome @NirajBhusal. Thanks for sharing

Former Google Contributor

Hey @NirajBhusal,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us. 

This place looks really peaceful and full of joy. I just can't stop looking at your photos. 

I hope that someday I will have the opportunity to visit this wonderful place.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you so much @MoniV for reaching my post and I am so happy that you liked my photos. This place is really amazing and you will love to visit it and I will be happy to be your guide in your visit. 

Namaste,

Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NirajBhusal,

Thank you for sharing your great photos with us! They are very nice quality. I checked your gallery as well and I enjoyed the photos with the palm trees. It is really a good place for meditation. Do the women usually wear so bright and colourful dresses in your country?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!