JuanCh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Support for moderators outside of Connect will no longer be available

Hi @HenriquedeAndrade and @LucioV, all 29 badges are now removed. As you mentioned, some of those were Googlers but some others were just a human error when removing all other badges.

Thanks 

Level 8

I should have taken a screen shot of my own "confusing community moderator badge " before it was gone 

Sob 

@LucioV wrote:

And finally, sadly, the badge has gone 😞

Now I'm the top badged user, with 44 badges, if we except Traci, that still have his badge 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still, no one can delete this what I have 😄

And all other experience I gained will remain 🙂

@JuanCh

IMG_20170321_131453.jpg

IMG_20170321_131611.jpg

IMG_20160702_191815.jpgIMG_20160702_191851.jpgIMG_20160702_191938.jpg

Level 7

@JuanCh wrote:

Hi @HenriquedeAndrade, I'm sorry you felt disrespected but I can assure you that I read all the comments and I commented around some of the ideas on changing the names (specifically addressing @Anonymous). As I mentioned before, the reason why we decided not to keep the badge or change its name is because we won't have any public information to explain what the program was (articles on the Help Center have been removed as well) and we already have another program for Connect moderators with their own badge.

We appreciate your feedback and we will consider it for future changes to the program but in this case the decision had been made and all badges have been revoked. Thanks again for your community efforts in Brazil.

This just doesn't make sense. You say it will be confusing because you are removing all the public information about what the program was. So, you could just don't remove those page and only change the sentences from "present" to "past". It would not only solve this "confusion" problem but also would help this community to keep its history logged. 

Also, I have a "Beta tester" badge and I don't think there is any public information about it. Is it a problem?

Level 8

Hello @JuanCh

I was just curious if my application about the T-shirt was received. Cause I didn't received any email regarding that.

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Googler

Hi @Sovon, you should have received the email. Can you check in your spam or "promos and offers" folder? In any case, here is the form. Today is the last day to submit it. Thanks

Level 10

@JuanCh wrote:

Hi @Sovon, you should have received the email. Can you check in your spam or "promos and offers" folder? In any case, here is the form. Today is the last day to submit it. Thanks

@JuanCh sorry, just to confirm, did you receive my form response? The form looks like is still open to me. Thanks

Level 10

Hi @JuanCh!

This is sad news.  

What's sadder still is that I could not request for the "good-bye shirt anymore".  Can I still get mine please? 😞Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 10.01.53 AM.png

Avel 

Level 7

Saludos

Siempre estaré agradecido por colaborar con Google maps, gracias a ustedes he aprendido mucho.

Post data:

No he recibido el correo para la camiseta.

😉