Level 7

Re: Super Girls, Super Local Guides

thanks @Myrathor

Level 7

thanks...... 🙂

Level 10

@Farhana_Rupa Congratulations on successful meetup. Lovely super girls.

Level 7

nice

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Farhana_Rupa

Thanks for your post. It is amazing and such an inspiration to see so many women coming together for your meet-up. And what gracious and powerful presence and beauty come out from your pictures! My warmest congratulations to you all.

Please can you remove the phone number visible in the photos, though? We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead. The forum also is not a space for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.  If you want to credit correctly the photos, here an interesting article on How to add photos in Google Maps with guidelines for watermarks on your images;). 

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 9

@Farhana_Rupa congratulations on this successful Meet-up. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.

Level 7

Dear @MariaBi

I am extremely sorry about the issue you have mentioned.....

That phone number is a water mark of the photographer who have taken our photos that day.

I don't know how to remove them....  that's why I have uploaded them as they were...

Sorry for the inconvenience.......  I will keep it in mind next time.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Farhana_Rupa - no problem - I thought it would have been the case here;).

Why don't you try to crop the pictures in order to cut off the phone number and the name and repost them? Or maybe our valiant photographers here in the forum (such as @LucioV) can suggest a quick and easy solution to you.  

My suggestion will be also to ask the photographer to change the watermark and take off the phone number. Otherwise I am afraid you might need to remove the photos until you can find a solution to this.

Many thanks again and keep up with your great work! 

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them