Smischken's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sunsets

Vlissingen #sunset #holland #sea #travelerVlissingen #sunset #holland #sea #traveler

Vlissingen, Vlissingen, Nederland
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunsets

Hi @Smischken,

Welcome to Connect!

I am curious which camera did you use to capture the photo? Is it important for you the angle from that you take the photos? 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2019. You can also read this article .

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @Smischken,

Great shot, thanks for sharing!

Do you live in the Netherlands or just visited? What would you offer to see? When is the best time to go there? 

PS: Feel free to check out other photos in the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hello @Smischken,

Welcome to Connect!

Congratulations for the great shot, and thank you for sharing it with us. 

Honestly, at the beginning, I thought that the photo was taken somewhere in Portugal or Spain, as they are very popular with such images of water and cannons. 

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hallo, ik gebruik een Sony Alfa 550 en geen Photoshop en etc.  Puur natuur.

Mvg, David

Hi @Smischken,

Thanks for your reply!

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hoi @Smischken,

Dank je wel voor het delen van je foto. Het ziet er mooi uit! 🙂

Gelieve meer informatie te geven over jouw foto. Het helpt anderen om te begrijpen wat je deelt en waarom zij jouw berichten zouden moeten lezen.

Wil je meer weten over topics en bijvoorbeeld hoe je een prive-bericht moet versturen? Klik dan op de knopje "Help desk" en selecteer 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

We moedigen nieuwe local guides aan om een korte introductie over zichzelf te posten in de afdeling Introduce yourself.

Connect Moderator

Hallo @Smischken, mooie foto. Woon je daar in de buurt, of was je er op doorreis? Ik vraag het omdat ik je graag wil attent maken op een meetup die in juni van dit jaar plaats vindt niet zo ver daarvandaan: in Gent, In België. Alle info vind je hier:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/2nd-European-Meet-up-Ghent-Belgium/m-p/1234...

Voorlopig hebben er zich nog geen deelnemers uit Nederland aangemeld, dus ik hoop dat jij daar verandering in kan brengen.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply