mystero233's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sunset traffic

32550095390_48dade0c46_h (1).jpg

Picture was made from Toronto CN Tower that is the tallest tower in Western hemisphere after I had a lunch there in very classy restaurant with magnificient view. Road on the picture is going from Toronto downtown into the smaller town called Mississauga (still massive for me as a European 🙂 )

CN Tower, Front Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset traffic

Hi @mystero233,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Did you capture it with a drone? Could you tell us a bit about the city?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Nope, It was made from Toronto CN Tower that is the tallest tower in Western hemisphere after I had a lunch there in very classy restaurant with magnificient view. Road on the picture is going from Toronto downtown into the smaller town called Mississauga (still massive for me as a European 🙂 )

Thank you for your prompt reply @mystero233,

Yes, the view looks amazing! What did you like most in Toronto?  

Oh, a tip for next time: please tag me with the @ sign every time you want someone to see you respond (as I did with your name at the beginning of the post).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Any time @VasT 

What I like most? It is difficult to answer as I was asked that question before and I cannot explain why do I love this town so much.

It is probably the fact that it is mutinational and almost everybody is very, very friendly. Well they are Canadians at the end 🙂

I'm going back this year again exactly for Canada Day, so I cannot wait 🙂 

I totally agree with you @mystero233, people can have a huge impact on how you feel for a place. 

May I ask where are you from? Have fun on your next visit there and let us know how it went!

Level 8

That is true @VasT 

I'm originally from Slovakia, but I live in England for quite a long time now. And you?

I am from Greece, have you ever been there @mystero233?

Level 8

Yes @VasT 

Twice to be precise.

Once in Zakynthos and once at Olympic beach / Paralia. And Athens of course.

I hope you have enjoyed your stay @mystero233,

Can't wait to see more of your posts!