Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Sunset point-Bhatiary.

Sunset point at  Bhatiary hill area.It's  nice place for visitors. there are boat riding in Bhatiary lake. It's  an amazing place where safety and security is strong. Can be freely wakk around.
Sunset point Cafe, have oitdoor sitting, afew items like:-Kabab, Chatpati, Coffee, Tea, Ice. ream, cold drinks, parata etc in resonable price.Sunset point Cafe, have oitdoor sitting, afew items like:-Kabab, Chatpati, Coffee, Tea, Ice. ream, cold drinks, parata etc in resonable price.

Boat riding is amazing in Bhatiary lake at Sunset point.Boat riding is amazing in Bhatiary lake at Sunset point.

A beautiful mosque in Sunser point to offer prayer.A beautiful mosque in Sunser point to offer prayer.

Bhatiary lake at Sunset point visiting place in Bhatiary hill area.Bhatiary lake at Sunset point visiting place in Bhatiary hill area.

Chittagong, Bangladesh
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Sunset point-Bhatiary.

@Siddiqui-BA

ধন্যবাদ, শেয়ার করার জন্য 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

@Siddiqui-BA

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @Siddiqui-BA this looks like a nice place. Please tell us what you did there.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich, Thank you very much for your interest about "Sunset point ". As this point is a visiting place, I went there with one of my friend on 01 Dec 2018 afternoon to visit, see and passing time of holiday. It was a good time and enjoyed.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing your photos! Is it a popular destination among tourists? When is the best time to visit?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Thank you for sharing your photos with us @Siddiqui-BA. Is this place usually crowded? What kind of activities you can do there?

By the way, I changed your topic label to Travel, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks @VasT, for your interest about "Sunset Point" at Bhatiary. This place is casual. People goes there in the afternoon and stay there till evening, because this area is in the perimeter of defence service. So, movement of general people is restricted after 1900. hours. There is no restaurant and hotel to stay over night and have meals. Peoples go there for walk around, pass time and enjoy the beauty of nature then return. The rainy season is also not suitable for the visitors. Visitors are to reside in the hotel about 12 to 15 km away from here.

Level 10

@VasT, Except the rainy season people can go there for visit round the year. However, it is best from November to March. Thank you.

Level 10

@ InaS, thanks a lot. The "Sunset Point" in Bhatiary, Chittagong, Bangladesh, is a visiting place, peoples go there in the afternoon, specially on the holidays. Usually  this place is not crowded at all times. There is no hotel and restaurant nearby this place.

Only peoples can walk around, have boat riding in the lake, have limited snacks in a cafe and enjoy the beauty of nature.

Thanks again for labelling my topic as 'travel'.