nandhukumarndd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sunrise at Matanga Hill, Hampi, India

Hampi, also referred to as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India.

Sunrise at Matanga Hill, HampiSunrise at Matanga Hill, Hampi

The magnificent ruins of Hampi and stunning landscapes that has captivated travelers for centuries. And it is always a paradise for the backpackers.

Matanga Hill is a climb of 300 steps and to see the sunrise you will have to get up and start the climb by 5.00am in the morning. It is worth the climb.
Being at the center of Hampi, and also the highest point, Matanga hilltop is the best spot to get an aerial view of Hampi and it's surroundings.

Photographer with Sun in hand at Matanga Hill, Hampi, IndiaPhotographer with Sun in hand at Matanga Hill, Hampi, India 

Nandhu Kumar
Matanga Hill, Nimbapura, Karnataka
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Sunrise at Matanga Hill, Hampi, India

Great photography @nandhukumarndd welcome to Connect 2.0!

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

I would like to tag here @Christina-NYC, this photo is a great candidate to Photo of the Week award!

Level 7

@LucioV Thanks Sir!! ❤️

Nandhu Kumar
Level 9

Rif.: Sunrise at Matanga Hill, Hampi, India

Stunning pics @nandhukumarndd my best compliments and thanks to share with us

Google Moderator

Hello @nandhukumarndd,

Welcome to Connect.

Do you have any tips you can share with us about this place? 

You can leave your review and photos of this place on Google Maps. It'll be of great use to other Local Guides who are looking for more information about the place they're visiting before going there. You can find more information about it in this article Write reviews and add ratings of places, feel free to check it out.

You can also check the on-going thread How is the sunrise and sunset in your city which you may find interesting.

PS. Please do have in mind that we encourage original content here on Connect. For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see this post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Rif.: Sunrise at Matanga Hill, Hampi, India

@CarmineDpC My pleasure... Thanks Sir.. ❤️

Nandhu Kumar
Level 7

@MoniDi Thank you very much... I already reviewed this place on Google map. 🙂

Nandhu Kumar