OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Waiting Waiting Summit 2017 Photos and Videos πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

So cool. Viva bike rides in SF. Summit 2018 will be a blast. fullsizeoutput_16e1.jpegfullsizeoutput_af1.jpeg

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Re: Summit 2017 Photos and Videos πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My editing from the Local Guides Summit 2017.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it to go this trip. The awesome footage from my husband @Andras_H. I hope you will enjoy. πŸ™‚ 

Level 9

Very very nice Video @Fructy πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ‘

Sure next Summit you will Join @Andras_H , thank you very much for sharing this wonderful video with us , sure all will like it :-)))))

@SoniaK @MahabubMunna @AlejandraMaria @KimberlyAnnG @NatalkaR @MuhannadK @Badruddeen @MariaFernandaS

Level 7

Hi @Fructy this video is amazing! 😍Thank you very much! @Andras_H you also did a great job with your camera! πŸ˜ƒ

We had a great time in SF and during the LG Summit 17! \o/

Wish the best luck to all LG (myself included) this next year! Looking forward for a reunion/first meeting in Rio, Budapest or SF (attending the LG Summit 18 😜)! 

😚😚 From Rio!

Level 9

A really good editing @Fructy and a great footage from @Andras_H

Thanks for sharing, I love to wach what happened at the Best Summit Ever.

Congratulations to both of you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@Fructy wrote:

My editing from the Local Guides Summit 2017.  Unfortunately I couldn't make it to go this trip. The awesome footage from my husband @Andras_H. I hope you will enjoy. πŸ™‚ 

Wonderful video editing @Fructy! The times I saw @Andras_H he was always had camera in hand taking photos or video.  Be sure to add YouTube tags your video to increase YT Searches so the world can easily find youand Andras' awesome hardworking.

#LGSummit18!!!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

hehe, thanks @OSAMA for tagging everyone πŸ˜„

My Contribution Β€ Self Intro Β€ Budapest LG G+ Β€ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 8

@MariaFernandaS wrote:

Hi @Fructy this video is amazing! 😍Thank you very much! @Andras_H you also did a great job with your camera! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you @MariaFernandaS, usually this is the workflow by us: she does the editing and creative part, I provide the content πŸ˜„

We had a great time in SF and during the LG Summit 17! \o/

Wish the best luck to all LG (myself included) this next year! Looking forward for a reunion/first meeting in Rio, Budapest or SF (attending the LG Summit 18 😜)! 

😚😚 From Rio!

Yes we had, definitely. It seems we have to do a World tour, visiting each countries/cities where Yosemite team located, then the last one could be SF again πŸ˜„

Good luck to everyone for #lgsummit18:)

My Contribution Β€ Self Intro Β€ Budapest LG G+ Β€ #LGSummit17: my Recap&Experience / Photos

Level 8

Thank you @AlejandraMaria - now you can see I am not the killer in the "Horror in Yosemite" movie, everyone is alive - I told you πŸ˜›

however nobody knows...;)

#bestsummitever