NickOmondi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Summary of my trip to San Francisco (Video by Google Photos)

I was among the 150 connect live attendees and I must say I enjoyed every moment of my trip. It was also my very first time to not only board a plane but also to go to the United States of America. The experience was unforgetable.Here's a recap of my trip courtesy of Google Photos 

Busia, Kenya
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Summary of my trip to San Francisco (Video by Google Photos)

Beautiful recap of your Connect Live experience, @NickOmondi

It seems you have found a lot of new friends in there.

My feeling is that it was amazing. What about yours?

Level 8

@ErmesT It was amazing for me too. I made friends, enjoyed new foods, took a water taxi and even was given for "Lil Captain" because I was one for a few minutes and learnt new stuff. I wish the next was assured. 😂😂😂😉

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NickOmondi,

What an amazing experience you have had! What was your favorite thing about the event and San Francisco in general? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

• My favorite thing about the event is that I made alot of friends and my favorite thing about San Francisco was the Muni and Metro drivers who upon realizing I was new in the city, gave me a free ride. 
Connect Moderator

Great video @NickOmondi! Was a pleasure meeting you and reliving our experiences through your eyes. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 6

This is amazing and interesting. You're a hero.

Aderibigbe Adedeji David