Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sumeg Hungary

a visit to the Middle Ages

Sümeg, Magyarország
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Sumeg Hungary

Thank you for sharing your video with us @kufrujeme-cz.

Keep in mind to make your posts as much descriptive, so other Local Guides can know what you are posting about. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Maybe @Petra_M, as something to add as well about Sumeg.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @kufrujeme-cz,

Thanks for tagging me @InaS, and thanks for the video.

I like this castle a lot because every week they organize knight tournaments and you can have so much fun. Have you visited any other places in Hungary? Do you want to tell a bit more about your experience? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @kufrujeme-cz

Please note that I've noticed that your post has a Spanish language label. Please note that I've removed it. To learn more about these labels I recommend you take a look at the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!