Saifchowdhury's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Suggestion to Google team to appreciate and recognize Highest ranking local guide around the world.

Hi everyone! Good day to you all,

I am curious to know the local guides around the world, Do they recognized by Google for achieving highest rank?  many Local guides around the world really passionate about to contribution on google map, we know it's not competition or race that required to pass by contributing on google map, it just a hobby or personal passion that people love to do. So I would like to know apart from the Local Guide SUMMIT recognize system,  do they recognize people who contributed a lot or achieved maximum points, I mean someone who contributed outstanding on google map they must be recognized apart from L.C Summit celebration. Because L.G  Summit has various selection criteria that most local guide will be disappointed or drop out from its benefit. what I suggest to Google team that, please do implement a system to recognize those Local guides to just praise theirs long time hard work that they did or helps by providing various information according to Google Policy.  Those highly ranked Local Guide can be recognized just by publishing name country wise whoever holds the highest rank locally or Internationally. 

Dear fellow local guide fellow around the world if you agree with my suggestion please leave your comments and suggestions to Google to implement this features for the local guide like us. 

Thank you very much for those who spent their precious time to read my message. 

Appreciate for all your contribution on Google Map. 

Wish you all have a good and safe life ahead. 

Regards, 

Saif Chowdhury

Theme: Right-Stuff

An example fo google certification:

google_certification_badges.jpg

Googleplex, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA, USA
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Suggestion to Google team to appreciate and recognize Highest ranking local guide around the wor

@Saifchowdhury

Google Team need to give some time to think and dicuss on the suggestion.

Keep it up.

Vijay Desai.