SuzanneBozz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Suggestion for sorting pending request of new places

There are lots of POIs missing in my home area. So whenever I am near, I take pictures and note down my review. But sometime sit takes very long for the request to be approved. I then kinda lose oversight with the many emails on the other new places status. It would be helpful to somehow sort those pending request, so they I don´t have to scroll, search and remember that it was pending before and have a better overview. Or maybe the system could flag them, so I can see whenever a long awaited status has changed and then add my information and photos. It could also be useful to add those updated status messages in the contribution tab, where there are the places that I have visited and I am being asked to add my review(PC). It think this would be the best place for the update.

Alternatively it would be the easiest way to be able to add the review and the photos even though if the status is still pending and gray everything out. That could also help Google, to determine faster and more accurate whether the request for addition of the place is legit.

Is there an other easy feasible way, that I missed out?