Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Study Tour

::: Study Tour :::
Frankfurt. Germany

Today, it was agreed to be the German poet, novel, novice, dramander and philosopher's residence, where he spent 26 years of his life. A cupboard and paint at wallA cupboard and paint at wall

A cupboardA cupboard

A room insideA room inside

Table chairs and paintingTable chairs and painting

An artAn art

An artAn art

An artAn art

Table with drawerTable with drawer

TableTable

Chairs and tableChairs and table

Room insideRoom inside

An area tabe and chairsAn area tabe and chairs

An artAn art

A table box and paintingA table box and painting

Table and potTable and pot

Chairs and paintingChairs and painting

Room with beautiful paintingRoom with beautiful painting

A roomA room

Cupboard with household itemsCupboard with household items

An art  and picsAn art and pics

A chairA chair

A cupboardA cupboard

A table and chairsA table and chairs

A statue and wall paintingA statue and wall painting

A paintingA painting

A paintingA painting

A table and painting on wallA table and painting on wall

A paint of teacher and learnerA paint of teacher and learner

USA
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Study Tour

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing your photos! Did you have a good time? Who is this German poet? Why not add more details about your photos and share your experience while taking them? In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips to help you get started. Also, you can check the favorite posts from the previous week .

Furthermore, I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post. You may also use Google Photos or Google Plus to provide assistance for sharing a bulk number of photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @VasT

Thanks for your kind words I am trying to make post good for connect and informative for the reader sometime because of short time I post briefly but I am continuing improving to make it best.

Thanks for your good help and support ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Former Google Contributor

@Anonymous, you're welcome! Thank you for taking time out to answer. Keep up sharing and contributing :).

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!