FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Stuck Because Can't Upload To Google Maps

My ProblemMy Problem

Hello good morning everyone. Introduce myself Fahmi Adimara, alumni of the Local Guides Summit 2017 from Indonesia.

I really like hiking and traveling, on the sidelines of my busy passion, I often share experiences in various workshops and discussions because I am also a Co-Founder of @ExploreIndonesia, so I have more opportunity to be able to explore beautiful places in Indonesia. I like to review and add photos on Local Guides and photo 360 on the Google Street View program.

However, I was a little sad when I would upload photos from my camera via PC to Google Maps. the problem is like the screenshot above, every time I upload a photo it is always rejected by the server and causes me to keep on pending and piling up photos that I have not uploaded on Google Maps. And I feel sad for this problem.

I want to ask how to deal with this problem?

I have tried to find a solution but still haven't found it. Does anyone have the same experience? Please share if anyone can find out the solution. Thank you very much.

Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Stuck Because Can't Upload To Google Maps

Hello @FahmiAdimara my guess is your storage is insufficient. Please check it at https://drive.google.com/settings/storage and look at total storage section