BauerMECH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Streetview App

I need help on how to disconnect photos. Using my iPhone app to upload 360 spherical photos, I am able select a listing, edit the location/direction, and connect the individual photos. As long as there is one photo per listing (ie. "Public Library" and "Park"), I can connect the two photos. Google Maps then adds arrows so the user can travel from one photo to the next. This is awesome! However, if there are numerous photos for a single "Listing" it becomes a "Listing Group", and I can no longer connect any photos within that group to a photo outside that group. This really isn't a HUGE deal until I attempt to disconnect a photo from two separate listings AFTER new photos have been added. I have a few photos with arrows congesting the lower part of the screen. The only workaround is to delete ALL the photos between the connection line so that I can zoom in far enough to encapsulate just the two problematic photos, select them, click on Move & Connect Photos, and sever the connection. The suckiest part is that, I not only spend time accurately orienting my photos, I loose my view record if I delete them. Is there desktop software that is more robust than the mobile app, or perhaps an alternate method of (dis)connecting volumes of 360 photos in StreetView? Please advise.

How do I disconnect 360 photos within two seperate "listing groups" ?How do I disconnect 360 photos within two seperate "listing groups" ?Cannot connect photos from two different listing groupsCannot connect photos from two different listing groups