GéraldM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street views link ?

Hello and sorry if the question has already been asked...

but I started recently doing some streetviews for the fun... and i was wondering if there is a custom link where I can find all my published streetviews or not ? (since we get a link with all our published photos... I thought it would have been nice to a have also a link for the 360 photos...) 

I know i can find all my work on the streetview app... but it there another place ?

Anyone knows ?

Thanks in advance

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Street views link ?

Hi @GéraldM

Unfortunately, currently there is no way to see all your 360 images grouped together in a desktop web browser. This also means you cannot share the list of your 360 images (the link generated in the SV App will simply take you to your photo contribution page). 

I remember feature requests regarding this so let's hope Google is listening and sooner or later we'll have such a place with a simple URL. This would be beneficial for professional SV photographers, too, as that list could be their portfolio (so to speak).

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Street views link ?

Hi @GéraldM

Unfortunately, currently there is no way to see all your 360 images grouped together in a desktop web browser. This also means you cannot share the list of your 360 images (the link generated in the SV App will simply take you to your photo contribution page). 

I remember feature requests regarding this so let's hope Google is listening and sooner or later we'll have such a place with a simple URL. This would be beneficial for professional SV photographers, too, as that list could be their portfolio (so to speak).