Sharif's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Street food

15421381424242264133112160069783.jpgStreet food at mid night. Near Dhaka Aricha highWay ferry ghat.Street foodStreet food

Street food.Street food.

15421381424242264133112160069783.jpg

Aricha Ghat Ticket Counter, Dhaka Aricha Highway, Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street food

Hi @Sharif,

Oh street food! I love it these places. I'm curious to know what the little white balls there are? Is it in your hometown? Are there more places during the day? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hello, @FelipePK

White ball is white balls 😜

It'S Boiled eggs & egg.🤣

I am a bangkadeshi local guide. Dhaka is my hometown. For job perpose, i am a saudi arabian local guide also..

how ever,

It's not my homeTown dear. Few days ago, I went to Dhaka city from Jessore. At that time there were many trafic jams in the street.that time I captured those picture in dhaka-aricha highway. There were more street foods . But,i  enjoy the time that's why I cant take more pics.

Hope, next time i cant missed this oportunity.🌹

Hi @Sharif,

Wow, I've never imagined that the white balls were eggs, it's very interesting. Were there any others types of food there? Did you have enough time to eat them? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Dear @FelipePK

So many kinds of zsteet food avalable in my country. Some street food are so popular in that and others area. Hope, i will be upload others steet food..

You have any idea about boat food??😜

Just Watch it.

https://youtu.be/6CxQpow_LoE

Hi @Sharif,

I just watched the video that you mentioned about boat food and wow it blew my mind hehe, definitely it took trading to another level. Have you tried it? I'm still impressed. 

Hi @Sharif

I wanted to share with you one of the very typical street foods in my country. 

Caption: pastel with sugar cane juice.Caption: pastel with sugar cane juice.Caption: pastel with sugar cane juice.

This is the typical fried snack called Pastel. It's a fried pastry with very diversity options to choose to have in side, from meat until vegetables. It is also very common we have sugar cane juice, it's really sweet and also energetic. A great combination after a work out in the park or something like that.  

------------

Hello @Sharif,

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!