Stuart's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Street View counter

Why after uploading a 360 photo and it getting map approved does the Street View App take so long to add it to your status.

I've added 7 photos 2 days ago map approved and all but my Street View App hasn't added them on. Once they do get added on I'll have 50 and be able to get another badge plus I will be added to Google's available for hire which is rather important to me. 

Dublin, Ireland
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Street View counter

Same thing happened to me, you just have to be patient while they verify it. 

Level 10

@Stuart, True, it take a long to reflect in approved Photos

@Vanimox

@deepakjhic

@Stuart wrote:

Why after uploading a 360 photo and it getting map approved does the Street View App take so long to add it to your status.

I've added 7 photos 2 days ago map approved and all but my Street View App hasn't added them on. Once they do get added on I'll have 50 and be able to get another badge plus I will be added to Google's available for hire which is rather important to me. 

Level 8

Thanks @ProfArunCM and @Vanimox for getting back it like waiting for Christmas. Can't come soon enough 😂 

It's just surprising that they are marked as maps approved in the Street View App but takes time to count. Suppose I just have to be patient. 

Level 10

Hello @Stuart

When you upload 360 Photo on Google Maps, it will shows that Your Photo is Maps Approved or Not.

I Think Sometimes, when you upload 5-10 360 Photos at same time, it will be take some time to Show that Photo will be approved or not?

When you reach 50 Google Maps Approved Photos, you will get notified from Google for Hire List.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Funny thing just happened I got my trusted Street View invite yet the App still has my status as 44 approved photos. I know I have over 50 but the App hadn't caught up yet

I'm so delighted to have gotten to over 50. 😀😀😀😀