NatalieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer program FAQs

No you don't need to however SV app is free.

@LucioV did a comparison of different paid software out there

Good luck

Level 9

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

Good luck

the comparison link is not working for me

Level 10

@RPaulR wrote:

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

Good luck

the comparison link is not working for me

Yes, sorry, is in the SVT board, only SVT photographer could access! Please, follow the steps for starting SVT enrollment, and then you will have access to tons of resources!

Level 9

i still have my heart set on cannon 8-15mm fisheye (i hear only bad things about the sigma) and a Nodal Ninja R10
but im not getting into 360s for now........

Level 6

Already taken 50 photos and published but when I attempte to on "Available for hire" button in app that time app shows "requires fifty published and approved 360 photos". What i do my 50 photos are published please help me

Level 7

Bonjour,

Your photos must be at the good size and 14 mo can you verify it

Level 10

@dipinsurendran wrote:

Already taken 50 photos and published but when I attempte to on "Available for hire" button in app that time app shows "requires fifty published and approved 360 photos". What i do my 50 photos are published please help me

Have you checked each Photo in the Streetview app to make sure they have "Maps approved" in the info bar? If you have reached your 50 photos limit in the last 24 - 48 hours, wait a bit.. it takes time for the Google system to catch up.

Level 6

I don't see the info bar in street view app 

Level 6

Still not have to ON the available for hire button time is over (48 hours) what i do

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@dipinsurendran wrote:

Have you checked each Photo in the Streetview app to make sure they have "Maps approved" in the info bar? If you have reached your 50 photos limit in the last 24 - 48 hours, wait a bit.. it takes time for the Google system to catch up.

@WetCoastCanuck wrote:

@dipinsurendran wrote:

Level 10

IF you are sure all your 50 photos are Map Approved, the only recourse is to tag one of the moderators.