IstvanMaczko's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Street View Trusted Photographer - I've got the badge, filled the form AND not listed...

Hi

A week ago I got my trusted photographer badge, and an email with a form I filled (when I got my trutsted badge I already was a local guide level 5)

"... Along with the trusted badge, you also have the opportunity to be listed in the online trusted index where businesses seek out local photography providers. To be added to the online index, be sure to complete this form...." (I have removed the link in this post)

I am still not listed,

And the "avalaible for hire" optiion in the street view app is inactive.

Should I wait more

Budapest, Hungary
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer - I've got the badge, filled the form AND not listed...

Hello István,

I have gotten the batch about 2-3 weeks ago and I am not listed yet either. I can only guess that it takes a while to be processed since there might be a multitude of people that applied for the program. I however got access to the trusted batch that I was able to download and in your streetview mobile app it should also show that you are a trusted sttreet view photgrapher. I can not go out to businesses and market myself and I added the batch to my website. You probably already have done everything I was just telling you. I just wanted to make sure that you know you are not the only one. Cheers! Simone

Level 3

Re: Street View Trusted Photographer - I've got the badge, filled the form AND not listed...

I am in the same situation and I am waiting to be put on the list of trusted photographers in my country. I never had the idea that someone has to wait 2-3 weeks to be listed, I had expectations like one week most...

Level 7

Did you solved your problem? How? Because I'm in the same situation....

Level 7

Hi TeresaS, this is a new program release for Google, it will take a while for them to get through all the requests I would assume. I didn't have to do anything else. In my case it took 2-3 weeks after the initial approval to be listed in the directory. I added the trusted badge to my website as soon as I received it and went out to bussinesses to offer my services.

@Teresa_S wrote:

Did you solved your problem? How? Because I'm in the same situation....

Level 8

HI @Teresa_S

Still waiting....

Istvan