virtualspace's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Street View Trusted (Not available for hire)

Hello,

I have the matterport camera and almost 200 google approved 360 shots showing on my profile, but I still can't click on "available for hire"

The button is greyed out, and says "requires fifty published and approved 360 photos". What am I doing wrong?

NY, USA
15 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Street View Trusted (Not available for hire)

Hi @virtualspace, how long has it been since you uploaded 50 photos? I recommend giving it some time for everything to sync up. I'm also looping in our Street View expert @Yohanad who may be able to share insights if you still do not see the button available in the next few days. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

It's been about 2 weeks since I've had 50 photos 

Level 5

Hello, @virtualspace!

Thank you for checking with us. We've seen a few other people facing the same issue, so the team is digging into this to understand and solve as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, could you please:

a) Delete, reinstall the Street View app and try to opt-in the Available for hire again?

b) Let me know the results.

Thanks!

Level 10

hi @Yohanad@virtualspace@JeslynL I too facing the same issue. Already my fifty photos approved on google street view. 

But not showing in the stats - there it shows approved photos zero. More than a month over, I thought it may be a mobile photo problem so brought samsung Gear 360, still no changes, so now I am buying richo Thermal 360 camera, many times I reinstalled the app and tried. 

Please see my photos and tell me what is the exact issue.

Please see my previous post 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/how-to-unlock-the-Google-Street-View-Truste...

Thanks,

John Peter

Level 5

Yeah I tried reinstalling and I also tried on my other phone but same problem @Yohanad

Level 5

Hi @JohnPeter!

Thanks for sharing here as well. In one hand, I can see that your status on the SV app has a delay, as it showing 0 photos approved. I'd suggest waiting a week more, and then please let me know.

On the other hand, in your profile on the app, it appears to be 20 photos published. In order to receive the trusted badge, it's necessary to have at least 50 (approved) ones. When you reach that, you'll then be able to opt-in the Available for hire.

Level 5

@Yohanad

Any updates? So far I've uninstalled and reinstalled the street view app, and I've tried installing on another phone too. Still not available for hire with 200+ approved photos

Level 5

Not yet, @virtualspace - we've seen more users with the same issue, so the team is still looking into it. Unfortunately, for now I can provide a date for the solution, but I'll let you know once it's solved. Thanks!

Level 10

Hi @Yohanad,

It seems that I am having the same problem. I published a total of 113 Google approved 360 photos (see screenshot); my 50th picture was published exactly one week ago, and the number > 50 appeared on "Stats" 6 days ago. When I try to switch on "Available for hire" on the Street View app settings, the switch is still greyed out, and I get the message that it requires fifty published and Google approved 360 photo (see the other screenshot). I just deleted and re-installed the app, tried to switch on "Available for hire", still with the same result.

How should I proceed? Thanks a lot!

I still cannot switch on "Available for hire"I still cannot switch on "Available for hire"

113 published and Google approved 360 photos113 published and Google approved 360 photos