BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Street View Trusted || I am in

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP 🎉

Those are some great 360 photos! The times I tried taking a 360 photo with my phone it would always end up looking pretty bad, so I bought a 360 camera and never got the chance to experience people seeing me rotate 😢😁

Level 9

CONGRATULATION @BishowvijayaP 
A virtual high five to you bro you have done amazing job being a SVTP I know how much effort it took to get the badge especially if you are using a Hp 
All you images are superb, I'm keep travelling Nepal from your perfect shots of 360's 

Level 10

I also have a 360 camera, @Jesi. However I occasionally try to experiment with "turning" - just for the hack of it. True that it needs some experience to shoot (close to) perfect panos this way, so if @BishowvijayaP does it this way, deserves double kudos!

Level 10

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP! Nice spheres too!

Welcome to SVTp world!

You are right when you say that the first learning is how to move in public!

In the future you will learn techniques and other tools to achieve perfect 360 imagery, meanwhile I will give you just some tricks:

• remember that you should not rotate the phone, but, you should rotate around the phone! Try to identify an imaginary point just between the camera lens and the sensor, and rotate the phone keeping this point as more stable as possible!
  • you could use a little rope, with a weight, to ensure not to move your smartphone around
  • try to avoid near objects like fences, walls, desks, etc. it's not easy to stitch near objects
  • keep your smartphone in airplane mode while capturing 360; incoming calls and messages could break the shooting sequence
  • take care have enough free memory before shooting and stitching
  • if someone ruined your shoot walking in, no problem, press the undo button and shoot again the same angle!

Enjoy!

Connect Moderator

@Csaba yes, @BishowvijayaP is definitely talented!

I might try again soon to take a 360 photo that way ☺

Level 10

Make sure to start in wide, open spaces, @Jesi. With very close objets, your chances to end up with a screwed photo are bigger.

Level 8

ImI also trying the 360 feature of googlG street view in my phone but it looks weird. It looks like the bunch of boxing are placed .

Hitesh
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Congratulations brother @BishowvijayaP for achieve street view trusted photography badge 👏👏👏

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Many congratulations for become a

Street view trusted photographer,

I am trying too,so any tips for me?

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us

Have a nice day