BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Street View Trusted || I am in

The curiosity of taking 360 photos, the rush to become street view trusted (SVT), the authority to publish 360 photos on local guide connect, the permission to enter to the private set group and finally the long starvation of getting new badge is achieved now. The journey that started with Thamel Amble in association with WW photowalk team took 21 days to fulfill the criteria, the approval of 50 photos.

Using the cell phone camera, for me, I counted that one 360 photo takes 36 normal photos. In another way it takes one full reel of old day cameras to take a single 360 photo. Wait wait! In another way it took 50X36 = 1800 normal photos to become street view trusted.

The best part of taking 360s using cell phone camera is not just becoming SVT only but it's about achieving confidence to be in action in public. Simultaneously I was taking the 360s and people were curiously enjoying the way I was rotating in own way. This is about mutual happiness. Having external 360 camera to link can be the easiest way but the experience will be missed. 😂 In my case, I don't have external camera. 😁

What the people think about us? To take the photo of government organization, I asked for permission and got very easily. Seeing me rotating, the officials told me that I was taking video instead of taking photos. Completing the shot I showed the photo to them to clear their doubt.

Once I'd seen @LaxmiG1 replying to @HelloSamsonR in hangout group conversation that I may have gone to take 360. And she was correct. 😆 As something strikes on my mind I can't leave it dormant.

I am not stocked at 50. Till now 65 photos are submitted & 58 photos approved and I have a long way to go. Hoping to host 360 walk when time comes being favourable. Welcome to the journey of 360 photos.

Every time when you rotate to take 360s there is something which also rotating but you don't feel it's rotation. Let's see who can answer this. 😏 .Thank you so much for your time to read this. Namaste 🙏

Bishowvijaya Pandey

Google Local Guide

Kathmandu, Nepal

Kathmandu, Nepal
57 comments
Level 8

Re: Street View Trusted || I am in

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP and Welcome to SVTP board.

Feel free to introduce yourself in SVTP board.

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

Thank you so much @NirajBhusal. 🙂 It's my pleasure to join with you in SVTP board. Will catch you there too.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Hey! you Energetic man after all you have done it really so happy after seeing this and my wishes were not gone wastes 🙂 

Ya !  i remembered that conversation @HelloSamsonR 😄 Many many congratulation keep it up. Thank you for tagging  me and sharing 🙂

Connect Moderator

Congratulations .. @BishowvijayaP and welcome to STV photographer club. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

You are always been there to encourage me @LaxmiG1. How do I let your wishes vanish? Of course! I can't and the result is now here. 

Thank you so much for your comment of appreciation. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you so much @NareshDarji. 🙂 Pleasure to have your welcome note for SVTP club. 

Connect Moderator

@BishowvijayaP Congratulations !! for the journey of 360 photography !!! 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Congats, @BishowvijayaP! Nice scenes that you choose for your photos! 

Edit: Also, by kudoing your new achievement, I earned the "gave 2500 kudos" badge! 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations.. @Csaba

@Csaba wrote:

Congats, @BishowvijayaP! Nice scenes that you choose for your photos! 

Edit: Also, by kudoing your new achievement, I earned the "gave 2500 kudos" badge! 🙂 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.