aklantak's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Street View Trusted Certified

dear @PaulPavlinovich,

I too having issue, please see my post and my street view photos. Please help me to find what is the issue, my photos are not accepted?

Is there problem in camera, software, settings, because of the issue I have brought Samsung gear 360. I have more photos to upload, but because of the issue still trying to find the issue.

Thank you for your all support in Local Guides connect.

Wish regards,

John Peter 

Connect Moderator

Hi @JohnPeter it would be best if you started your own thread, but I will try to help you here. 

Firstly, the Samsung Gear 360 is one of the acceptable cameras you can see more about that here.

Are you following the guidelines for 360 User Contributed Content? To check the requirements please open the Format Specific Criteria article, click "Photos and Videos" then click "360". There are a number of points there which you need to adhere to.

If you think that you are adhering to the guidelines, reply here and I will escalate to a Googler to check your profile.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Hi @PhyuZinThant you should always start a new thread for a new question please. You can find out what it takes to be trusted at https://www.google.com/streetview/earn/

Regards Paul

Level 7

Hi Man

I have the same issues, i cannot active the button on street view. is that available in china?

Former Google Contributor

Hello @imlixin,

Unfortunately, Street View is not yet available in China. You can learn more about this program's availability here

Level 7

What is VPS ?

Plz  tell something about it?  

Thanks 

Level 9

Bls: Street View Trusted Certified

Thank you for sharing this personal experience.

@aklantak

nice to meet u from indonesia

Level 9

I have the same probleme , anybody help ass???

Hadjammar bilel
Level 4

Re: Google Trusted Photographer Scam

thanks just got that email you saved me time and money!

Dan M

Connect Moderator

Re: Google Trusted Photographer Scam

They are still running this scam. Most recent contact was today.