TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: View Counts Not Updating?

I am rather concerned as this is now the second time this has happened. Then I receive emails that my views crossed 100,000 when i'm already at 119,000. You're correct, my individual image views are moving up however not the overall views.

Level 8

@OLAT,

Is this two times within 14 days?

Level 3

@YK1001, I am unsure if it is within 14 days however, it is the 2nd instance of this. It has been at least one week now since the total count has updated.

Level 8

@OLAT,

As the counts will eventually restored and the updates will also be fixed, so don't be too concern about that.

My guess those are due to Maps doing data sync across the different back end systems.  So most of the time, it will shown to be back to normal once the Sync is completed.

But if lasted for 14 days, it might be part of a bigger problem so please  mention one of our Google Moderator when that occurs.

Level 7

Google maps pictures views are not changing since a week

I'm a level 5 google maps local guide. Since a week, my goole maps pictures' number of views is not changing. Kindly let me know if you can help me. My mail id : [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED]

Level 7

Re: Google maps pictures views are not changing since a week

Hello

@AmarenderJ wrote:
I'm a level 5 google maps local guide. Since a week, my goole maps pictures' number of views is not changing. Kindly let me know if you can help me. My mail id : [EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED]

mine doesn't change to I would say about a week or so. I guess it's some kind of lagg. 

Level 8

Re: Google maps pictures views are not changing since a week

Hi @AmarenderJ,

Please edit your post to remove your email address.  It is only Google Moderator that can look into our reports like this to help us out.  And obviously, they do not need us to post our email address in public to do so.

@DoniJ, I can see several similar reports so far.

I will recommend to observe for 14 days, and if it does not resolve overtime, then definitely we should alert our Google Moderators so that they can have a look into the situation.

Please note, other reports mentioned individual photo count do updates normally, it is the total count stalled.

Level 8

View Totals Not Updating

Street View total not updating 

Level 8

Re: View Totals Not Updating

Hi @aquilap,

I have see similar reports here

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/View-Totals-Not-Updating/m-p/139...

Please see if your situation is the same or not and let us know.

Level 7

Street View App Stats Won't Update

Hi, I have come across an issue in Street View app: it has been 8 calendar days since the total views I received for all the 360 panos I posted via Street view app won't update. Last time it updated was Friday, 17th Feb.

Funny thing is: stats for 360 photos I posted since then updated, the views for each individual 360 photo keep rising but the total views won't. For the reference, normally, my total view count will update once a day, more often than not at some point toward the evening, including weekends.

Actually, I am experiencing the exact same issue with Google Maps too: on My Contributions tab the view per photo go up, but the total view count is stuck on 152,001 views and it has not moved for the past few days too.

Please advise