BeatrizAguilar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Street Art dresses the Cúcuta city

Wow! Excellent street art photos @BeatrizAguilar thanks for sharing wonderful post. 

Level 9

Thank you very much for sharing your photos with us @RadieN @BorrisS and @FaridTDF

Zhujiajiao, Plovdiv and Buenos Aires have amazing street art and I know it now for you, guys.

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Former Google Contributor

Hello @BeatrizAguilar,

I'm really enjoying every single shared Street Art Photo. 

Thank you and to everyone who is posting and sharing all these beautiful pictures. 

Meanwhile, here are some more illustrations from my Street Art collection. 

Caption: Street Art illustration in Plovdiv (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Street Art illustration in Plovdiv (Local Guide BorrisS)

Caption: 4 different Street Art illustrations in Plovdiv (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: 4 different Street Art illustrations in Plovdiv (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

@BorrisS I am so impressed of Plovdiv and its art, that I'm looking for more posts of this city in Connect. It's such a beautiful place! In fact, I just read that it is the oldest city in Europe, even Rome and Athens.

This Owl could help me in my searching of the Plovdiv jewels 😉

Level 10

Wow! Awesome art photography photos @BorrisS thanks for sharing. 

Hi @BeatrizAguilar,

Thank you so much for sharing! It always makes my day when I pass by a mural. Here's my photo:

Caption: You and the universe (Local Guide VasT)Caption: You and the universe (Local Guide VasT)

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@VasT I can see the reason why that mural makes you day. It is shocking.

Hello @BeatrizAguilar,

Indeed, Plovdiv is simply amazing ! It is a city that I always recommend to everyone who's coming to visit Bulgaria - a must see city, especially the old town and the Kapana district. 

@MdEmranulHoque, thank you very much and I'm very happy that you are enjoying.  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BeatrizAguilar Thank you for the beautiful pics.

Eyes on you.

DSC_3237.NEF.jpg

Level 9

@Anonymous your graffiti made me remember the lyrics of a song of Alan Parsons Project:

"I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind"