BeatrizAguilar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Street Art dresses the Cúcuta city

Thank you dear @Alana74! This type of art can be ephemeral, so the purpose of taking sreet art photos is for leave a proof that a painting was there once. I'd like to see some graffiti of Mexico D.F 

Greetings

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 8

@BeatrizAguilar This is a beautiful way to show tradition and culture. I am a big fan of Graffiti. They say a lot!

Stay Crazy
Saurabh Narang
Level 9

@BeatrizAguilar wow! I absolutely love your post! The pictures are amazing!

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 9

@Saurabh_Narang thank you for your nice words. Urban art has many fans like you and me.

Hi @MiaMaria, the German street art scene is famous for its large number of experimental and innovative artists, rivaling New York, London or Paris. You are surrounded by this type of art that is characterized by being critical and current.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow  these pictures a unique and beautiful and you are a great photographer these are truly beautiful thanks  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks i appicate the feedback you are trull a good person
Level 9

@Anonymous all the local guides in this community are a good and kind persons willing to interact and communicate our interests. One more thing, when you want to mention a specific person in a conversation, just tag with @ that person, so she or he can know the message  you want to convey to her/him

Level 10

L a mujer con flores es espectacular.

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Level 9

@HUMBERTO_V si se refiere al graffiti de la mujer con sombrero de flores, ese lo pintó un artista del aerosol (Deper) que es de mi país, específicamente de "Abejales" en  Los Andes Venezolanos; durante un evento llamado Festival internacional de graffiti street art, realizado en Cúcuta Colombia, en el mes de agosto de 2018 en su 8va edición y promovido por Atacarte Cúcuta

El otro graffiti que podría haberle gustado es el de la mujer con orquídea en su cabellera. Ese ya no está más en la pared donde fue pintado originalmente, fue una creación de Showy, durante el III Encuentro Internacional de Muralismo por la paz de nuestros pueblos, celebrado en el Norte de Santander, Colombia y que puede apreciar aquí Showy Cúcuta y aquí encuentro de muralismo

Level 10

回應: Street Art dresses the Cúcuta city

As time flies, Street Art dresses are familar to people nowadays

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀