BeatrizAguilar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Street Art dresses the Cúcuta city

Thank you for the wonderful photos. They have the spirit of a place.20181117_125045.jpg

Level 9

Re: Support d'exposition occupé chaque mois par une œuvre éphémère.

@Anonymous thanks for sharing some mural paintings of Mulhouse. I searched the meaning of M.U.R and the artist that painted the big bear and this was I found:

1) Modulable Urbain Réactif

"Le M.U.R Mulhouse est un support d’exposition situé au 9 rue de la Moselle au centre-ville de Mulhouse. Ce support d’une largeur de 8m et d’une hauteur de 3m est occupé chaque mois par l’œuvre éphémère d’un artiste. Ce projet initié en juin 2013 par l’association mulhousienne Epistrophe a pour objectif de promouvoir l’art urbain. Un vernissage à lieu chaque fin de mois en début de soirée, ce vernissage est un moment festif qui permet à l’artiste de rencontrer et d’échanger avec le public mulhousien.
Parmi les derniers artistes qui ont exposé leur art sur le M.U.R Mulhouse, on trouve : Duo DésordrePhilippe BaudelocqueStewPotiFerni
Enfin" Info, here

2) Action & Kat painted the big bear 

https://www.websta.org/media/Bp830E7DC2H

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 9

"Duck with a spray can" is very funny and has great visual impact because its colors. I liked so much, thanks @PaulPavlinovich

Where has that photo been taken @Antonov1972? For me it's look like a sticker more than a paint. But it is a personal opinion. You know, art is very subjective.

Connect Moderator

Locally we refer to the type of art that @Antonov1972 shared as a "pastie" @BeatrizAguilar - they've very common here in Melbourne. A friend of mine owns a metal sculpture called Mr Rabbit. I liked it so much I photographed it and made stickers. They appear from time to time. No idea who sticks them up though ;). Pasties are good for people who want to contribute to Street Art but don't have painting talent. Another common one are stencils which are sort of a combo, where a stencil with cut outs is placed on the wall then sprayed and the stencil removed leaving behind a spray version.

Mr RabbitMr Rabbit

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich thank you for the explanation. I didn't know about the pastie tecniche

Level 7

Salut! J'ai pris le photo à  Saint Pétersbourg  a centre ville. 

Ici  59.943216,30.355716 

La croix  de la rue Manegnaya et de la rue Mayakovskogo. Have a good day. Alexey

Level 10

Rif.: Street Art dresses the Cúcuta city

Grazie per le splendide foto. Complimenti e buona giornata. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Merci pour le compliment et bonne journée à vous aussi. 

Level 8

Bellissimi graffiti e bellissime foto.

Level 7

Re: Street Art dresses the Cúcuta city

@BeatrizAguilar this has been an excellent job to let us travel around your home dear. Thanks for sharing this.

Is very important to reach culture through street paintings. 

Greets!

😘👍💝🎄🎈🌎🌅🌍🌄🌏

#LETShare #letsguide