Welcome to my city ♥️

Strasbourg, France
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Strasbourg my love

Hey @Bakmay67,

When you start a new post you will have a box containing a few tools for editing your text and to upload photos and videos.  To add photos on your posts, please follow the steps below: 

• Click on icon Photos;

photo.png

• Click Choose Files;

photo2.png

• After select the image that you want to upload, you click on Done;

photo 3.png

Hope you will find this information useful, in case you're still experiencing some issue please try to clarify what it is and if you could with screenshots of the issue. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Hi @Bakmay67,

Welcome to Connect.

We would love to know more about your city. Would you mind telling us more? Maybe share with photos with us?

If you are interested in finding more ways how you can make your posts more engaging, in this good topic What makes a good post? you'll find everything you need to know.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Hello Felipe, I can not put pictures of my city could you help me to get there. Thank you

Solution

Hey @Bakmay67,

When you start a new post you will have a box containing a few tools for editing your text and to upload photos and videos.  To add photos on your posts, please follow the steps below: 

• Click on icon Photos;

photo.png

• Click Choose Files;

photo2.png

• After select the image that you want to upload, you click on Done;

photo 3.png

Hope you will find this information useful, in case you're still experiencing some issue please try to clarify what it is and if you could with screenshots of the issue.