AlexeyOdessa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Stormy sea

Stormy sea "Ukraine Odessa December  2018"Stormy sea "Ukraine Odessa December 2018"

Odessa Oblast, Ukraine
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Stormy sea

Hi @AlexeyOdessa,

Thank you for sharing this lovely photo with us.

Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Hello @AlexeyOdessa,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture. Did you use a special filter to obtain such bright colours?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following articles which will help you in the Community: What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

You can always introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides via our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - December 2018.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @AlexeyOdessa,

Thanks for sharing!

Was the sea in Odessa the same way in the summer? Because the Black Sea in Bulgaria was this summer very stormy and the people couldn't get in. I will share with you a photo from there:

Caption: A photo of stormy sea, Black Sea, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of stormy sea, Black Sea, Bulgaria (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Good day Monica! Sank to you on good comments. It's not secret . There may photo to really. It was made  in  "Arkadiya" . Ukraine Odessa. But I not very in English. l'm sorry  if I don't understand something. I'm developing.Evening on the Black Sea.jpg

There is another one photo. If anything write maybe I not really understand.

Hi @AlexeyOdessa,

Thank you for your replay.

You can always use your preferred language for writing your posts. Google Translate is enabled across all of Connect to encourage conversations across borders and we encourage you to take advantage of this feature to connect with others. We know no translation tool is perfect, but it does help us to talk with one another around the world.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!