TomiFinland's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Still can't find any active LGs from Finland

I think i am the only one in Finland who is active and add new places here. I can't get contact to anyone in here, so is there some other ways to connect Finnish LGs?? Google+-sites are quiet.

-TomiFinland
14 comments
Level 7

Re: Still can't find any active LGs from Finland

There is at least two of us. I'm living at Äkäslompolo, Lapland. Just got in to this LG business, before just added photos alone. 

Markus Kiili
Level 6

+1 for Finland, quiet but let's grow. 

Level 7

Dear @TomiFinland@MarkusKiili@VesaS

I know that there are 2 Local Guide Communities supported by Google in Finland. You can find those communities and join them for a connection.

You can find those communities in this link.

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 8

Hi,

I know those too but we have very little action here. And I am also one of The community's moderators. Sad, I know...

-TomiFinland
Level 7

Are you sure that the community I am talking is the one you are moderator?

Because i don't see the Community Moderator Bagde under your name @TomiFinland

@Tomik wrote:

Hi,

I know those too but we have very little action here. And I am also one of The community's moderators. Sad, I know...

Ho Chi Minh City Local Guides Community Moderator | Viet Nam Local Guides Community Moderator
Level 8

Hi @HiếuL

Yes, I am sure.

Finland Local GuidesUse finnish in translator.Use finnish in translator.

-TomiFinland
Level 9

@HiếuL @TomiFinland is a community moderator, not an owner. That is why you can't see the moderator badge on his connect profile. 

@TomiFinland I faced the same problem when I started my community. One thing I did was I searched for local guides from reviews of famous places around my city and searched from them on google hangouts and got in touch with them. 

Now you can also search from them on Connect and private message them. I am sure you'll find a lot of interested LGs like I did. 

Level 7

@HashimNthanks you for that.

I thought that if your community is offically supported by Google then you will get the badge.

Level 9

@HiếuL only the owner of the community gets the moderator badge.  The other guys the owner promotes to moderator status don't.  

So for Finland local guides that would be the other Tommi who is the owner of the community. @TomiFinland is a promoted moderator.  Hope this clarifies.