BenF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Still Missing 1TB of Storage Credit / How Do I get Before the End of November ?

Still Missing 1TB of Storage Credit / How Do I get Before the End of November ?

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Still Missing 1TB of Storage Credit / How Do I get Before the End of November ?

Hi @BenF. I briefly looked into your account and it looks like you require assistance from the team to troubleshoot a few private details. Someone will be in touch via email. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: Still Missing 1TB of Storage Credit / How Do I get Before the End of November ?

Sorry @BenF 1Tb perk was for all level 4 guides before june, and the redeem link sent via email was intended to be used within 30 days.

So, maybe you can still get the new perk, 100 Gb for 1 year, but you still check with @TraciC or @Corrie

Googler
Solution

Hi @BenF. I briefly looked into your account and it looks like you require assistance from the team to troubleshoot a few private details. Someone will be in touch via email. Thank you!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

I still can't get 100 Gb for 1 year.

Can you help me check it, thanks.

Level 4

I still can't get 100 Gb for 1 year.

Can you help me check it, thanks.

Level 4

I have the same issue... I don't get the free space... Can I get help...?

Level 7

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @TraciC,

can you look into my account, I have the same issue and can not access Google benefits

Saeed Kabrah
Googler

@smkabrah A member of the team will be in touch with you privately via email.

@BenF I did not see your response as I was not tagged, so apologies for the delay. I looked into your account and a member of the team was in touch with you via email on November 7, 2016  referring you to the email you received/your Local Guides home to redeem you Drive storage. We are unable to troubleshoot inquiries when it's been longer than 30 days since reaching Level 4.

@AneuryR I also did not see your response as I was not tagged, so apologies for the delay. It looks like you reached Level 4 back in November and received your code then. We are unable to assist as we can only troubleshoot inquiries within the first 30 days of reaching Level 4. 

Level 4

Hi @TraciC 

I clicked on the link and redeemed when I received an email, but I did not respond at all. Please confirm the level and authority of my account, and whether the redemption page is normal.

2017-03-15 15 01 42.png