StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: StephenAbraham - A small contributor in this big world. My journey with Local Guides

Thanks for the great memories Steve @StephenAbraham

Level 8

Re: StephenAbraham - A small contributor in this big world. My journey with Local Guides

@StephenAbraham yeah this isn't bad platform @HelloSamsonR  put me on to this but I did one of restaurant 

Level 10

@Shirni@Gini@aziphm Our very first large meet up in Cyberjaya. Malaysia Local Guides.

IMG_20170407_202623_454.jpg

Level 9

Each Local Guide must submit a post here on Local Guides Connect with an introductory message and more insights into their experience with the program".

@StephenAbraham 

I am Varghese Jose , 

Kerala Local Guide - Moderator along with you .

Wish you will to become a Moderator for Local Guides Connect soon .

You are an Ambassador for Kerala Local Guides .

You reaching the Connect Live is not just your interest . So many members in connect would like to meet you . You are not only Representing Malaysia , Kerala-India , But you are an all rounder for Youtube , Connect and FaceBook  

You are the real person who have inspired a lot of people on Google Plus , FaceBook , Whatsapp , Etc - You are a real Guide under #LetsGuide You are inspiring 

Nice to be connected with you . Thank Google for the oppurtunity

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Interesting one. Good luck..

Level 8

Level 9

Amazing!!

You have been super active. Keep up the great job!!! So proud of you ♡♡♡

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Level 10

@StephenAbraham it was nice to meet an active LG like you 🙂

Best wishes for Connect Live 2018 selection !!!

Level 10

Very beautiful depiction of your journey @StephenAbraham. It is a motivating force for many Local Guides at this platform. Thanks!

Level 8

Hi Kerala local Guides,

WOW!! Wonderful, that was a great journey. I'm impressed of that.

Congrats and keep it up.

Thanks

Jafar pasha