Level 8

Starburst shot

Cave heightsCave heights

Lovely time viewing the sunset

Nassau, The Bahamas
12 comments
Level 3

Re: Starburst shot

Excellent shot!  How did you get the starburst effect?

Level 8

@RonnieDEK Actually you have to get that good sunset view between tree leaves 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Zcar77,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us. However, it would have been much better if you could add few details to it. Were you there on a holiday? By adding more details, the photo will become more attractive to other Local Guides. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Zcar77,

It's very nice photo! Thanks for it!

I recommend you to read this article written by @TravellerG because he describes very well how to capture a starburst. 

Which camera did you use for the shot and which specifications?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi dear friend, @RonnieDEK, if time permits, have a look at this Post "How to shoot Star Bursts"

Hi @Zcar77,

This is a pretty interesting photo!

If you like sunsets, you can check out this topic about How is sunset and sunrise in your city?

Keep on sharing great photos from Nassau, The Bahamas!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Zcar77

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Nice click brother. Please follow the suggestion given by Google and Connect moderator.

Advance thanks.

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Thank you for the tip on that also @TravellerG @

Level 8

@PoliMC I actually used my samSamg's s6 edge and my view to get the shot 😊