TSKBabanoor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Sri Lanka Moon Plains - Nuwara Eliya...

@CharithaJB Thank you very much! I will take into consideration all of your tips when I am planning my trip. 

PS. I hate rain so I will definitely try to visit the island between January and March. Great advice! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Many thanks for the tip about uploading photos... more best places with great photo will come next...

thank you again.

Google Moderator

You are welcome @TSKBabanoor.

By the way, if you want to tag me or other Local Guides, don't forget to put @ before the name. This way we receive a notification for your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @TSKBabanoor,

Don't forget to tag me and other Local Guides in your posts by writing @ before the name. This way we receive a notification. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

@TSKBabanoor,

Wow the new added photos look great! My favourite are the ones showing the island from on top of the hill and you can see some kind of fog or mist between the heights. 

PS. Now I will definitely visit that wondrous island! Thanks for sharing your photos, they helped me make my decision. 🙂

Level 8

@MoniDi Glad to help you out... 

thank you for the compliments 🙂 they give me courage to continue...