Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sri Lanka 360° Photography 📷

Sri Lanka 360° Photography 📷

Unnichchai Tank

Unnichchai Tank, Sri Lanka

November 10, 2018 @ 07:30 (+0530)

In support of 📷 360° Photography WorldWide Meet-up, I'm hosting one in Sri Lanka in order to upload more quality 360 photos to Google maps with fellow local guides. It's going to be a knowledge sharing session as well for certain participants about capturing and uploading better quality 360 pictures to Google maps. Participants, please bring your 360 cameras if you have any / I can give my 360 camera to practice :) Hope to see you all on the 10th of November. Make sure to get your caps or umbrellas depending on the weather conditions. Location: Unnichchai Tank side where we can take more nature photos.

RSVP here

Unnichchai Tank, Sri Lanka
6 comments
Level 10
Level 9

Re: Sri Lanka 360° Photography 📷

Thank you @LucioV 🙂

how about you? are you going to host one?

Level 10

Level 9

OMG!!! it's going to be awesome 🙂

I'm sure you will have more fun in both places @LucioV, all the best 🙂

Level 8

Hello !

Mr .IlankovanT

Iam srilankan . I know a lot of information about you ....

I like build up conversation with you . Please , would you like it give me  your email address ...my email address 

[removed personal information]

I hope your corporation 

savindu
Former Google Contributor

Hi @savinduvithanage,

Thank you for sharing with us your interest.

Please make sure to refrain from sharing personal information on Connect, as you may review our Program Rules and Community Policy.

You may contact with other Local Guides on Connect, as the private message channel can also be utilized.

I have removed the personal information, for safety purposes.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!