Did you mean: 
Level 7

Spiti: my dream destination

IMG_20181209_092454_224.jpg

Himachal Pradesh, India
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Spiti: my dream destination

Thanks for sharing Vivek @VIHU please tell us more about this place, how do you get here? what is there to do here?

Level 7

This place is called spiti. Situated in himachal pradesh(India) . This place was dream destination. I did this last year. Very beautiful, amazing, wonderful place and people there. 

Level 9

My dream destination as well😀

Level 7

@RashmiM I saw this dream about 9 years ago and I did it in october 2017. That was wonderful journey, love this place. Hopefully I will be visiting spiti again this year in the beginning of October. 

Wish you good luck , happy and safe journey for your dream deatidestin

Former Google Contributor

Hi @VIHU,

Thank you for sharing this great picture with us.

Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Google Moderator

Hey @VIHU,

I am curious to know why is this your dream place? Did you visit it alone or with your friends? 

Here are two interesting articles which might be useful for you to read: How to take photos for nature lovers and Where to go hiking according to Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

@MoniDi@@@

@ Istudied spiti when I was in class 11th. The life in spiti is really very difficult and I read that the beautiful mountains of spiti are standing alone and waiting for the tourist to watch them and appriciapp their beauty.Earlier spiti was not a familiar destination. Because of poor road connectivity and weather. Road remains close for 5-6 mon

I did it alone.

Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich

Spiti is situated in Himachal Pradesh and there are many beautiful monasteries .and lakes to explore. The beauty of this place is still unexplored and far from unwanted commercialization.

To reach the destination: 

By Air- Bhuntar Airport at Kullu is the closest one

Rail-Shimla Railway station

It is very well connected by the roads. Private buses and Jeeps can be taken from Manali.

More information can be found:Spiti Valley

Connect Moderator

Thanks @RashmiM @VIHU great to have this information available for Local Guides who may come to the area.